Seltzer water — also known as sparkling water, club soda, carbonated water, soda water, and pop water– is just normal water with carbon dioxide (CO2) gas dissolved in it, and is the major component of “soft drinks.”. This process– called carbonation– results in carbonic acid.
Club soda, often the same as plain carbonated water, nevertheless can sometimes contain a small amount of salt, or trace minerals, depending on the brand. These are added, of course, to cause the taste of home-made soda water. Per local traditions, in some countries soda water is made with sodium bicarbonate; it can also occur naturally to make carbonated mineral water.
In soft drinks (best known examples Coca-Cola and Pepsi), carbonation is used to insert fizziness in the taste. The distinctive fizzy taste is caused not by the presence of bubbles, but by diluted carbonic acid which produces a slight burning taste.
You can make seltzer as fizzy as your family likes with Soda-Club home soda/seltzer maker. You can make your very own special seltzer, and flavor it with an unsweetened, all-natural flavor mix.
If your family loves seltzer and you find it at the best bargain prices, and you consume only a single case per week, you could spend over $2,000 in 10 years.
With Soda-Club, your costs can be reduced to 18 cents per liter– that would come out to just two dollars per case. Whenever you want it, you can enjoy fresh fizzy seltzer. If you would rather have the lighter carbonation like sparkling water, Soda Club has the Penguin, which furnishes fresh sparkling water.
Here are some reasons to consider using Soda-Club for Seltzer Water:
• The one-liter bottles are reusable– no more stacks of cases from the store.
• Special bottle tops preserve the seltzer fizz for longer than tops on store-bought seltzer.
• One-liter bottles of Seltzer. Unlike one-time soda siphon chargers, Alco2jet’s carbon dioxide volume will carbonate 110 liters of seltzer. Empty carbonators are exchanged at your door almost everywhere in the United States.
• The Soda-Club home maker lets you make it your way: you produce the amount of bubbles you want.
• Reusable carbonating bottles reduce discarded/recyclable material in the environment. This saves money on deposits.
• Sodium content: none.
Sparkling water flavor
By adding 2 ml Sparkling water flavor to one liter carbonated seltzer water you create a great, healthy carbohydrate free alternative to soda pop for your kids.
It has been suggested that if you can make water taste better, the more water your family will drink. Soda-Club home maker offers a less expensive way to offer seltzer and soda drinks to your family for complete hydration.