Seltzer water– sometimes known as sparkling water, club soda, carbonated water, soda water, or pop water– is just plain water with carbon dioxide gas dissolved in it, and is the major component of “soft drinks.”. The process– called carbonation– forms carbonic acid.
Club soda can be identical to plain carbonated water, but it can also contain a small amount of salt, or trace minerals, depending on the brand. These are added to develop the taste of home-made soda water. In some countries soda water is made with sodium bicarbonate; it can also occur naturally to make carbonated mineral water.
In soft drinks (best known examples Coca-Cola and Pepsi), carbonation is used to give fizziness to the taste. That well-known fizzy sensation is caused not by the presence of bubbles, but by diluted carbonic acid which produces a slight burning taste.
You can make seltzer as fizzy as you wish with Soda-Club home soda/seltzer maker. You can make your very own special seltzer, flavored with an unsweetened, all-natural flavor mix.
If your family loves seltzer and you find it at the best bargain prices, and you consume just one case each week, you could be spending over $2,000 in 10 years.
With Soda-Club, your costs can be cut to 18 cents per liter– that would come out to $2 per case. You can enjoy fizzy fresh seltzer whenever you want it. If you would prefer the lighter carbonation like sparkling water, Soda Club has the Penguin, which produces fresh sparkling water.
Here are just a few of the reasons you might start using Soda-Club:
• The reusable one-liter bottles help you avoid storing cases from the store.
• Special bottle caps preserve the seltzer fizz for longer than caps on store-bought seltzer.
• 1-liter bottles of Seltzer. Unlike short-life soda siphon chargers, Alco2jet has enough carbon dioxide to carbonate 110 liters of seltzer. Empty carbonators are exchanged at your door almost everywhere in the country.
• You maintain control on the amount of bubbles because the Soda-Club home maker lets you make it your way.
• Reusable bottles will reduce discarded/recyclable material in the environment. You will also save money on deposit fees.
• It’s sodium free.
By adding a drop of all-natural, unsweetened flavoring, or a piece of fresh fruit, you produce a great alternative for your kids from drinking soda pop.
It has been suggested that the better you can make water taste, the more water your family will drink.So the Soda-Club home maker gives you a less costly way to offer seltzer and soda drinks to your family for complete hydration.